MIXTAPE: A RECAP OF BEST NEW MUSIC ON BANDCAMP
1. “Blue Suicide” by COMA CINEMA
2. ”Shake That Thing” by BLACK MANILA
3. “The Ballad of What Was” by CUCKOO CHAOS
4. “We Are the Map” by GONDOLA
5. “Spirits” by DOPRAH
6. “Mama, You’ve Been On My Mind” by IDIOT WIND
7. “Kissing Flowers” by THE AQUADOLLS
8. “Bit of Tongue” by MR. GNOME
9. “Call Me in the Day” by LA LUZ
10. “In The Morning” by NOMADIC FURS
11. “Home” by THE BURNING LEAVES
12. “Car Crash” by YOUNG WRISTS
Like always, you can follow us on bandcamp to view our entire collection of hidden gems:
I wrote a song about anxiety.
Watch me completely flub the chords for the second half. OH WELL I’M NOT GOING TO WORRY ABOUT IT.
This is literally breathtaking.
My friend just sent this to me… wow. Watch until the end.
Nothing makes sense anymore
Oh my god.
Wow. I literally have tears in my eyes, that was spectacular.
This exact act was part of Amaluna when I went to see it earlier this year, and I swear, I have never heard an audience so quiet in my LIFE. I remember thinking at the time, too, that I had never imagined an audience holding its collective breath to see if someone could keep a stack of things balanced that way before, but the audience reactions were very much like the ones in this video. It was amazing.
holy mother of god that is amazing.
U.S. Military’s remake of the - Call Me Maybe
For anyone unfortunate enough to have not seen this yet.
I needed this in my life
THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER HOW ARE PEOPLE NOT MORE EXCITED FOR THIS
WATCH IT JUST WATCH IT
I believed it more from the military guys. You cheerleaders need to step up your game!
Oh my fucking god this is amazing
- Parents: Teenagers don't communicate anymore
- Parents : Teenagers don't speak to us any more
- Parents: It's all Facebook messaging now
- Parents : No one communicates with their children
- Parents : It's all about communication
- Parents: Teenagers should talk to us more
- Teenager: Well, I'm really stressed out about these test and lately i've felt really crap and-
- Parents: Gosh, all you do is moan.